Skip to main content
21.13: Earth's Materials- Challenge 3
- Last updated
Save as PDF
- 1. Non-renewable resources ___.
- cannot be replenished as quickly as humans use them
- 2. Electronic waste generated in industrialized nations ___.
- exposes people in those countries to hazardous compounds
- 3. A nation with a lot of neodymium may ___ that resource to countries that ___ it.
- export; import
- 4. The best way to reduce consumption is to ___.
- buy fewer things
- 5. What type of grocery bag is best for the environment?
- Reusable cloth bags
- 6. To reduce plastic consumption, avoid drinking from ___ and instead drink from ___.
- disposable plastic bottles; the tap or fountains