- Last updated
Save as PDF
Ok, so now it's your turn to create a super hero to protect digital citizens. Let's keep it simple; I'm thinking this takes you about an hour, maybe less, maybe more.
Here are the steps you need to think about:
- Identify a problem that a kid can run into online.
- Create a Super Hero (using the site on the next page) who can help.
- Use a tool like The Snipping Tool* on Windows or Preview to copy the Super Hero
- Create a Google Doc with a picture of your hero
- Type a short story/ paragraph about the kid foolishly doing something dangerous.
- Have your super swoop in and save the day. And explain why we shouldn't do what the idiot kid did.
*For a good explanation of The Snipping Tool click here
*For a good explanation of screenshots on a Mac using Preview, Click here