Write a book review for me. Here's a how-to list:
1) Introduce Type of Book
- Identify the book by author and title.
- Include some background and describe the general problem in the book.
2) Briefly Summarize the Story
- Briefly review the story line for readers, being careful not to give away anything shocking or important.
3) Include Graphics
- Book covers grab your readers’ attention. Show off what the book looks like by including a graphic.
- Or, even better, find a graphic that relates to something in the book!
4) Provide Your Reactions to the Book
- Describe the book: Is it interesting, memorable, entertaining, or instructive? Why?
- Relate the book to larger issues: How did the book affect you? How have your opinions about the topic changed?
5) Be Honest About Your Review
- Throughout your book review, it’s important to remain honest. Don’t tell us you loved a book when you really couldn’t stand it just because you think that's what people want to hear.