- 5.18: Area and Perimeter of Composite Shapes
- Find area and perimeter of figures made up of two or more common shapes.
- 5.19: Quadrilateral Classification in the Coordinate Plane
- Identify and calculate area of shapes based on coordinates on a plane.
- 5.22: Area and Perimeter of Similar Polygons
- Ratio of the areas is the square of the scale factor; ratio of perimeters is the scale factor.
- 5.28: Exterior Angles in Convex Polygons
- Measure of angles on the outside of a polygon formed by extending a side.
Thumbnail: Four quadrilaterals of different types. (Public Domain; Jim.belk via Wikipedia)